How to Purchase a Firearm Online
How to purchase a firearm online:
CALL us to place your order, and upon receipt of payment, we ship the firearm to the Federally Licensed (FFL) Dealer of your choice.
You provide us only two things: payment for the item and a copy of a Federal Firearms License (FFL) from a licensed dealer in your state of residence.
1.) Payment: You pay us for the firearm, not your dealer. Your dealer typically will charge you a transfer fee - this is to cover the time and paperwork required by the firearms dealer to legally transfer the firearm from their shop to you - the new owner. We accept payment in the form of credit card, cashier's check, money order, or personal check (personal checks require a wait to clear) - or if you decide to pay in person, we do accept cash.
2.) Federal Firearms License (FFL): We cannot ship a firearm directly to you, but we can ship to any dealer in your state with a valid FFL.
Here is how to do arrange a shipment:
1. Find a licensed dealer in your area.
2. Contact the dealer and ask if they will receive a firearm for transfer from another store.
3. If they do transfers find out their policy on transferring firearms, including their transfer fee.
4. If you agree to their policy, arrange a Firearm Transfer with the dealer. (We do not contact the dealer to arrange a transfer.)
5. If you have questions about the transfer process on their end, ask them.
6. Give them our mailing address, firstname.lastname@example.org or our fax number (303-317-8144) where they can send a copy of their FFL.
7. Once you have arranged the transfer, give us the dealer's business name (the name on the license) so we will know where to ship your order.
Any gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them. Your dealer may charge you for the Firearm Transfer. The charge is between you and your dealer.
It is best to find a dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. If you need assistance finding a dealer in your area, please let us know.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com